The study highlights some key findings:
- Only in the Netherlands and Portugal does the percentage of children who eat breakfast every day exceed 80%.
- The Netherlands and the Nordic countries, along with Luxembourg and Switzerland, have the smallest percentage of children reporting low family affluence.
- The Netherlands, Slovenia and Switzerland have the lowest rates of teenage births.
- Alcohol abuse by young people is 10% or less in only eight countries – France, Greece, Iceland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Portugal and the United States.
- 95% of children surveyed in the Netherlands report a high level of life satisfaction.
Maybe it’s time to go Dutch?
The Voix is a creative platform that empowers the voices of global storytellers. For more information, visit: Thevoix.com.
Image: Anastasia Polyakova